An important message to our patients
10 January, 2022.
Apollo General Practice is NOT a COVID testing site (visit QLD HEALTH website)
Due to the significant increase in transmission numbers of COVID-19 and in an effort to continue to keep the practice operating with minimal disruption; we request telephone appointments be made where possible.
If you are attending the practice there are a couple of important points to note:
1. Masks must be worn at ALL times
2. QR Check in code to be used
3. Hand sanitation to be used on entry
4. Please do not bring additional persons to the clinic if you are attending the practice.
The exception to this will only apply if a patient requires a support person. Additional persons will be asked to wait outside of the practice.
5. If you are attending the practice, please do not present ahead of your allocated appointment time (please don’t come early)
Our teams are working incredibly hard to facilitate the constant changes and demands in providing our services for our patients. We thank you, for your support and understanding in order to achieve this.